During my session today I practiced all three of the Bronze Ice Dances. I have probably said this before, but I must reiterate: Dancing solo is much harder than dancing with a partner. You really have to feel secure on your edges, especially the back edges.
It’s not the best video but you can see my trouble areas.
- Wide stepping the three turn on the Hickory Hoedown
- Going off pattern during the swing roll
- Doing Chasses vs back progressives on the Willow Waltz
- Wide stepping the three turn on the Willow Waltz
- Messing up the steps on all dances especially the Ten Fox (It’s pretty new)