My coach gave me a list of things to work on and today I worked on almost all of them. Not with much success, but a real effort was made to try and get a feel for where I am going.
Things she wants me to have in my Silver FS program include:
- A Hydroblade Hydroblading is a figure skating move in the field in which a skater glides on a deep edge with the body stretched in a very low position, almost horizontal to the ice.
- A change edge spiral sequence (without putting your foot down)
- A flying camel spin, which to me is like a waltz jump landing in a camel spin (I know I will be corrected on that!)
- A change foot sit spin forward to back
- A split jump
- Some more complicated footwork using falling leaf, mazurkas, etc
- Oh yea .. add to that a real Lutz 3 jump combo + a Flip 2 jump combo
- A change edge spread eagle from outside to inside and *back to outside .. *that's the hard part
- And.. I kid you not... she said some Axel harness work was coming