I had a 1 hour lesson today to complete the program needed for this Saturday's competition: "Well Balance Free Skate - Adult Bronze". What this means is NO BACKSPIN REQUIRED !!! Yes!
Fortunately I am not competing against anyone this time and it is my very first competition EVER in my life. So I just want to get through with the bare minimum requirements.
|Jumps Max 4 = I have 3 with 2 combinations of 2 jumps each|
Spins Max 2 = I have 2
Step Sequence = Yes (Spirals will be counted as transitions)
My program (now complete) has the following *required elements in the following order:
- Opening position - forward pivot - bent knee spiral - inside edge - Ina Bauer to
- Sit *spin (spin #1 of 2) forward crossover
- RFI Spiral (to be counted as a transition), 3 turn, 2 back crossovers
- *Waltz - Toe (jump #1 of 3)
- Transition steps: 3 turn, back crossovers, back edge, Spread Eagle
- *Salchow - Loop (jump #2 of 3)
- *Footwork Sequence (mohawk, back 3, mohawk, cross step, fwd 3, falling leaf
- *Flip Jump (jump #3 of 3) ..... The one I fell on!
- *Scratch spin (possible Attitude)
- Ending in a back pivot
So here are two attempts at the completed program today. I fell on the first try at the end. On the second try I was way off the music. (too slow)