On Thursdays during summer the Lilac City FSC does what they call "Pops". Anyone in the club can run their program once. This was a great opportunity for me to try out my program before the competition day with people watching.
My legs were shaking beyond belief. I definitely messed up, however I did not fall and I landed nearly all my jumps, however small.
- The sit spin wasn't low enough and I exited wrong
- After the sit spin I was supposed to do a back crossover, 3 turn to forward crossovers then start the spiral sequence closer to the blue line than the middle
- The first jump element was supposed to be a waltz-toe instead of just a waltz jump
- I forgot my transition step from that jump leading to the spread eagle.
- The spread eagle was cut a little short
- The salchow-loop needed more speed, height and a stronger landing
- The step sequence needs to be quicker and more defined
- After the flip jump at the end of the step sequence I forgot my transition steps
- After the lunge I forgot my transition steps leading to the final scratch spin
- I am hoping for a better back pivot and holding my final pose longer
- Throughout the program my hands are not extended straight out to the fingertips