1. Forward and backward perimeter power stroking I felt ok. Need clockwise practice.
2. Forward power three-turns I felt like I was putting a square peg into a round hole. It took 20 attempts and finally getting the diagram out + 20 more attempts before I got the hang of this. Note to self: PRACTICE ALL CLOCKWISE MOVES 2:1 ....
3. Alternating backward crossovers to backward outside edges 4 Forward circle eight
5. Five-step mohawk sequence
Like most skaters, I skate counter clock wise. I think you could also refer to this as skating "right handed". I don't know what the statistics are, but I would venture to say most clockwise skaters are probably left handed. I actually am LEFT HANDED.
Things I do right handed
- Water ski (left foot forward in a slalom ski)
- Swing a golf club (right to left)
- Swing a baseball bat (right to left)
- Eat (ambidexterous)
- Throw a ball, dart, hold a gun (yep .... a .357)
- Use scissors