After taking into consideration my current age, height, weight, BMI. my new personal trainer Jarod, set me up on the following program:
1. Cardio Warm Up (elliptical)
2. Corrective Upper Body Exercises:
- Rotator Cuff (stretch bands)
- T's (lay on back arms to side to the letter T) .... this is a problem for me from my surgery. My range of motion on my upper body is very limited.
- W-Y (lay on stomach and simulate swimming breast stroke) ouch
- Clam Shells (laying on side, legs stacked and in bent position, lifting knee-thigh into a clamshell position, then lifting knee-foot up to match) .. great burn
- Glutes (sitting on foam with one leg crossed over until you roll onto "tender" spot
- IT Band (sitting on foam with elbow on the ground rolling on IT band on thigh)
- Yoga Child Pose for Lats
- Calf Stretch (upper and lower)
- Pec Stretch on back .... ?? this one escapes me already!
Sorry about today's post. Very boring for the reader, but I needed to make a documented note about my workout or I will forget what it means!!!