|Feb 20, 2012||Feb 10, 2012||Special Session (FULL)|
|March 27, 2012||March 9, 2012|
My test date just got moved from March 30 to March 27.
No big deal right? Wrong. I'll be on a cruise ship until March 26. Flying home that evening. Late. Jet Lag. I will have to get up early the next morning and attempt this test after 11 days off the ice, sipping drinks with umbrellas and eating gourmet meals 3 X day for 10 days. This should be interesting.
I really did have breaking news today.....
- Better edge control
- Clockwise crossovers I can do these, but they need work
- More balanced three turns I need to lower my free leg hip more
- Waltz jumps Need more height and more control on landing
- Salchows Need more height and more control on landing
- Toe Loops Need more height and more control on landing (confidence)
- 1/2 Flip jumps I still have not attempted a full flip
- Two foot spins I really hate doing these. Once the Pre-Bronze test is over so will the two foot spins. It's a requirement for the Pre Bronze Test.
- One foot scratch spins I'm getting less dizzy and more revolutions.
- Power 3 turns Need more work on the RFO
- 5 Step Mohawk Need more flow